Tameside College Logo
Tameside College Access and Higher Education

Beaufort Road, Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester, OL6 6NX, UK
facebook icon twitter icon linkedin icon 0161 908 6600

How to Apply

Applying for a higher education course at Tameside College is simple.

Online application

Search our part time higher education courses on the website and find the one you are interested.  Click the ‘apply’ button and make an application.

 Apply Online


You can apply for our full time higher education courses, including HND and Foundation Degrees, through UCAS.

 Apply to UCAS

In person

Throughout the year we host a number of open events. Visit us and you can make a direct application. 

Acknowledgement and interviews

We will acknowledge your application online and keep in touch by post and/or email. Dedicated members of the higher education team will invite applicants for an interview. This is an opportunity for the teachers to find out more about you and your experience.


Conditional and, sometimes, unconditional offers will be made to candidates following the interview. The offer will take into account previous experience and qualifications.